Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Partay

I told you that I'm going to Anggie&Erlangga's birthday party... and I did. The party was held at Plaza Indonesia's Sushi Tei. 25 seats were reserved just for us. I guess that since everybody loves sushi, what's better than having it for free? :p It was one hell of a party though. We were so loud, even someone broke a glass... Thank you Anggie, you know we love you.

Anggie, Erlangga, &moi

Earlier this week, someone dropped a comment and asked me to post another outfit posts. That's so sweet, thank you! Well I guess I'm not going to post my outfits quite often since I only go dress up in the weekend... I wear my school uniform almost everyday, I guess that'll bore you no?

Top Giordano, Pants Zara, Bangles Bali, Shoes Closet Queen, Bag Mom's

Credit goes to Dias who kindly took these photos for me :)

5 comments:

  1. Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I want some more :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dddila
    me toooooooooo :D dasar rakus makan berapa piring coba ya hm

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, that's me, and ur outfit looks great! i love ur taste hehee..

    ive already linked u. u can link me back if u want : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wine
    thank you, I'm going to link you back as well :)

    @ndii
    hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete