Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back, again.

Hello, there. The inconsistent blogger is back!

Senior year is killing me. I'm serious. The weirdest thing even happened, right now I consider math as my new favorite subject! I know, I can't believe it either. Crazy.

Moreover, the photoshop program is magically disappeared from my laptop. That was like the end of everything and there's nothing else I could do. The thing is, I have to resize all of my pictures. Why yes, that's the main problem. And as you may know that I'm a total sucker for macbook. Is there any kind of editing program that you can use to resize a picture in here?

What I'm trying to say is I will not put up my outfit pictures for now. Until undecided time. So, enjoy.

PS: Don't miss me too much while I'm gone, will you? Jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment