Thursday, September 10, 2009

'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong

Before I start this post, please do accept my apology for not being such a goody good blogger.. I've been very busy with tests and school stuffs, so thank you for your understanding people :)

Few days ago, my badge was having this break-fasting thingy at Paregu. Before that I went to PIM to watch the movie Orphan with my fellow social class mates, or as we call ourselves, geng asik (norak ya memang). The movie was so damn good, I remember shouting like crazy I almost jump off from the chair. Believe me that movie is a must watch!

The break-fasting itself was quite fun, I guess. I ate like a pig.. But who cares, it was an all-you-can-eat restaurant after all. We also celebrated Hannan's birthday. Someone kindly brought a birthday cake, we surprised him, we sang the birthday song, etc.

Later on, geng asik and I went to kemang because they were starving as hell.. And my Mom picked me up, and that was it. The end.

Here are some photos of my outfit that day.

Military Jacket ITC, Dress Miss Selfridge, Bag Zara Kids, Shoes TopShop

And before I sign off, this is the song that's been playing on repeat in my mind lately... and I blame Xandra for this.


Have yourselves a nice day folks, anyway click here if you wish to follow me on Twitter. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment